Tuesday, February 17, 2015

{ Some Things Take Forever. }

Like my Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Block of the Month...................for 2012!!!  Geez, I just finished the last 12 inch block last week. This wasn't the only quilty project I was sewing , it just kept getting pushed aside while I worked on other things.
 
 
 
This is the first BOM that I signed up for and I made a really poor showing. I had all good intentions to make each block as it arrived but stuff happened.
 
Anyway, I purchased the finishing kit and the backing so now I have to get moving and finish this baby up. For those that don't know, the fabric is Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille. I love their fabrics.
 
I'm hoping it won't be too long before I show the finished quilt top. Is 2016 too far away?

No comments:

Post a Comment