Friday, January 2, 2015

{ Welcome 2015 }

It's going to be a great year, I know it! We've got a new house which we're slowly moving in to. A new grandchild will be coming in July. One daughter will be graduating from veterinary school, the first doctor in our family!
 
I know it will be a busy year but I'm determined to find more time for my crafts. I want to complete some quilts that have been on my list for some time and I want to get an early start on next year's Christmas gift knitting. If I start now, I should be ready in time.
 
I'm also continuing my Project 365 for 2015. One photo per day, every day. I was hoping to settle into some theme for this year but that didn't work out. I'll make it up as I go along, borrowing ideas from the Capture Your 365 community and other photo challenge lists that pop up online. I'm aiming to post at least one or two photos per week to their online gallery.

My first entry for 2015:
 
Taken at 8:15am New Year's Day on the front porch steps of our new home.




No comments:

Post a Comment