Wednesday, August 27, 2014

{ And the List Goes on......}

Sometimes I don't know what's wrong with me. I keep telling myself that I will not buy any more fabric until I've made a quilt using fabric I already have. Then what happens? Another amazing fabric line is released and I get suckered into purchasing it in one form or another.

The latest fabric crack is Best.Day.Ever! by April Rosenthal for Moda. How great are these colors!
They make me happy just looking at them. The line isn't officially being released until October but one of my favorite online fabric shops, Stash Addict Quilts, was offering pre-cuts. I ordered a Fat Eighth bundle and some coordinating Moda Bella solids from Fat Quarter Shop, another favorite place to shop.

So, my {To-Do} list  just got bigger. I already know the pattern I'll be using, Seaside Stars by Amy Smart of Diary of a Quilter.

I think I purchased this pattern two years ago but was waiting for just the right fabric. I 'm sure I finally found it. Now I'll have to decide where to slip this project in the line-up. It may be a good quilt to work on during the gray days of winter. Ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment