Thursday, February 20, 2014

{ Welcome back The Walking Dead }

My sister and I are The Walking Dead junkies. She watches in Florida and I watch in NY. We text each other during the show and both watch every marathon AMC runs. {I think I've seen season one  15 times}
Last year and this year we were able to be together to watch the return of the show after the mid-season finale. It's a bonding experience for us.

I brought a special surprise with me on the plane from NY to FLA.... zombie/walker cookies, complete with some bloody guts and exposed brains. I made ' just brain ' cookies too.
Before the addition of guts.

After the enhancement, displayed lovingly by my sister atop her dining room table. 
 My sister loved them! She {we} ate some and decided to save some to display in her office. I'm not sure how long they'll last before they get moldy but she'll hang on to them as long as she can.
This guy's my favorite. I bit his arm off the first chance I got. It was delish!

2 comments:

  1. Love!!!! My family is also fans of The Walking Dead (I'm too wimpy) but these made me smile and cringe at the same time! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie! They were so much fun to make.

      Delete